Yes, in this article we’re going to show you the best homemade drink, which will help you balance your thyroid gland, improve its function and fight inflammation! Sounds great, right? Well, you just have to read the article below and find out more about this incredible drink! But first, I would like to say a few words about the thyroid gland.
Here’s what you need to know – the thyroid gland is a butterfly-shaped gland, located at the base of the neck! This gland plays an important role in many different metabolic processes and functions in the human body. You should also know that the thyroid gland secretes thyroxine – a hormone involved in regulating metabolism, heart rate and growth and development in children. Well, you can easily locate it between the top of your throat (the Adam`s apple region in men) and the top of your breastbone. In fact, the thyroid is in the small space in between. Now, first we’re going to show you the most common types of thyroid gland disorder and then, we’re going to show you the best way to treat and cure your thyroid gland!
Thyroid Gland Disorders – Facts You Must know:
Here’s what you need to know – well, the experts say that there are two types of thyroid disorder: hyperthyroidism – which usually occurs when the thyroid is overactive and it produces too much hormones. These are the most common symptoms of hyperthyroidism: difficulty focusing on one task, forgetfulness, changes in eating habits, elevated heart rate and palpitations, menstrual problems, fatigue, feeling hot, sweating, sleeping difficulties, racing thoughts; depression, anxiety or irritability and weight loss. And hypothyroidism – this type of thyroid gland disorder usually occurs when the thyroid gland is underactive, so it doesn’t produce enough thyroid hormone. These are the most common symptoms: brittle nails, constipation weight gain, muscle cramps, decreased menstrual flow, swelling in the front of the neck, fatigue, dry skin and hair, etc.
The Most Effective Homemade Drink to Balance Your Thyroid Gland:
As we mentioned before, you shouldn’t be worried, because in this article we’re going to show you the best and most effective way to treat and cure your thyroid gland! Yes, we’re going to show you how to make this homemade drink, which will help you improve the function of the thyroid gland. This homemade drink is very simple and easy to make. You just have to follow the simple instructions.
You will need the following ingredients:
- 7 cups of filtered water
- 1 cup cranberry juice
- Â¾ tbs. fresh orange juice
- Â¼ tbs. fresh lemon juice
- Â¼ tbs. nutmeg
- Â¼ tbs. of dry ginger
- Â½ tbs. cinnamon
It’s very simple – first, you need to bring the water to boil, and then add the cranberry juice and the spices! Let it boil for 20 minutes and then, you should remove it from heat! Leave it until it’s cool enough and then you need to add the orange and lemon juice! Enjoy your drink.
About the Ingredients:
- Lemon and orange juice are loaded with Vitamin C, which is a powerful antioxidant and it’s very important for maintaining the health of thyroid gland.
- Ginger is loaded with magnesium, which is excellent for treating this health problem.
- You should also know that cinnamon has the ability to reduce inflammation and reduce the risk of hypothyroidism.
- Blueberries contain high amounts of iodine. which has a great role in the production of thyroid hormones.
- In order to maintain the thyroid glands health, make sure to increase the intake of vitamin B12, D, and selenium.
- First, you should know that fish and shellfish contain iodine, so make sure to eat one of them 4 times a week. Also, add ionized salt and seaweed.
- Make sure you visit your doctor regularly, because these symptoms can be the same with symptoms of other diseases.
- Warning: don’t use non-stick pans because the chemicals accumulated in them are related to thyroid disorders.
- You should be very careful, if you’re eating cruciferous vegetables like broccoli and cauliflower! Why – because they are “boclogenos” – contain chemical compounds that slow the thyroid activity.
We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with you friends and family. Thank You and have a good one!