As each day passes, a new invention is being thought of, sketched out, and designed. All sorts of products are available to the typical consumer both physically in stores and online. In fact, the Internet has made it easier for people to pursue their inventions as it has provided a platform for these inventors to sell their products. Inventors can even use the Internet to start a public fund (for their product) that anyone with a wifi connection can donate to.
But of course as more useful and practical products are created, inventors feel the need to be more creative. Some of these inventors, however, have crossed the line from creative to just plain weird. Take a look at some of the weirdest inventions we have in our world today.
01. A bed you can only sleep one specific position in.
03. A handshake device that allows you to shake hands without skin contact.
Meant for pre-handshakes.
04. A foot powered bike.
…;but what’s the point?
05. The pee pocket so women can urinate while standing up.
06. GPS shoes that can navigate you to any desired destination.
This is actually pretty cool.
07. Luxury skimming stones to skim on lakes and shores.
08. Ink pen utensils that you can eat or write with.
10. A bra dryer to dry bras.
15. A baby stroller and scooter in one.
17. A work desk for your tree branch.
19. A device that enables you to listen to the sounds of the city.
20. Grass flip flops so you can feel like you’re walking on grass wherever you go.
22. A portable stroller fridge for watermelons.
25. Barbie head shoes.
26. Baby shower cap.
Share your Thoughts