Normally I don’t reference my Monday’s as ‘good’ days. Monday is normally a day that I drag my feet out of bed and into dress clothes to begin my work week. But today is different. I’m turning over a new leaf and trying to add more ‘good’ into my Mondays and every other day of the week.
Here are some of the things that I feel add a little more ‘good’ in my life:
- There’s nothing better than allowance day and being able to buy a new shirt or necklace. This usually makes a day ‘good’ in my opinion.
- Warm weather, always good!
- Finally setting a wedding date!
- An intense workout, GOOD!
- Treating myself to a delicious ice cream cone on a tough work day is definitely good.
- Enjoying an iced cold glass of Lemon Pure Leaf Iced Tea on a hot summer day along with good conversation is obviously good.
I’m not typically a hot tea drinker but I do enjoy a tasty glass of iced tea, especially during the summer months. I recently had the opportunity to try out the new Lipton Pure Leaf teas for myself and fell instantly in love with the lemon flavor. I can definitely picture myself keeping my refrigerator stocked with it this summer.
Drinking tea offers a wide array of benefits:
- Tea can boost exercise endurance
- Drinking tea can help reduce the risk of a heart attack
- Tea is very hydrating to the body
- Tea is beneficial to those with Type 2 Diabetes
There are many more benefits to tea than just those listed above. Not only does the Lemon Pure Leaf offer some good health benefits, it also tastes delicious and fresh.
So now that I’ve mentioned some of the things that make my day ‘good’, tell me in the comments below what makes your day good!
Pure Leaf is real brewed iced tea, which means it’s brewed from REAL tea leaves picked at their freshest, never from powder or concentrate. The result is a refreshing iced tea with perfectly balanced aroma, body, and flavor. Learn more at http://www.facebook.com/pureleaf
Disclosure: Compensation was provided by Pepsico via Glam Media. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions or positions of Pepsico.