It’s that time of the year again. The sun is out, the air is warm and salty and the sea is calling your name. It’s time to put on a cute bikini, smother yourself in sunscreen, grab your favorite pair of sunglasses and go to the beach. It’s easier said than done though. We all know that choosing a perfect swimsuit isn’t an easy task. There’s so much choice out there and it’s so hard to choose just one. So why limit yourself? Live a little, get as many swimsuits as you want — one for each day of the week and wow people with your beach style.
To many it a little easier for you, we’ve compiled the cutest bikinis of 2016 into this neat little list. This year you’ll see a lot of high neck crop tops, high waisted bottoms, sporty swimsuits, strappy swimsuits, swimsuits with cutouts and all sorts of geometric and fun patterns. Take a look and see which ones appeal to you the most.
1. Pineapples are the most summery fruit ever, so let’s start with pineapple prints. Here’s a fun, bright option.
2. If you prefer minimalist chic, here’s a more sophisticated pineapple swimsuit.
3. One piece pineapple print swimsuits.
4. Plunging V printed one piece swimsuits from Urban Outfitters.
5. Spring Time Miami Monokini.